I haven't been taking pictures of my outfits lately, so I haven't posted. I did steal this from Caroline over at Secondhand Shopper.
The ones in bold are the ones that I have done, and some of the others are ones I would like to do.
1. Started your own blog. Um, hello!
2. Slept under the stars. Yes, but not really my cup of tea.
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland/world
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch (if cross stitching counts)
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables. Do herbs count?
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice. But I have seen the gondolas in the Venitian in Las Vegas. ;)
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language. Well, I did have professors, so I didn't really teach myself.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing...Thought I was going to die! People, I am not the most coordinated.
40. Seen Michelangelo's David
41. Sung karaoke (in Spanish...scary!)
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt SO AWESOME!
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight...Among other things, ahem.
46. Been transported in an ambulance...car accident and random kneecap popping out of place incident
47. Had your portrait painted...My mom painted a picture of my brother & I before she went in to have a brain tumor removed. She's still here, and my son recognized me in the portrait.
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Gotten flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma...I'm bolding this even though they wouldn't take my blood since I'd been to Haiti. I tried and it was the thought that counts, right?
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp...On Spring Break once, I chose to get a tattoo instead of visit the Holocaust Museum in DC.
67. Bounced a check...Math, gah
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy...I am a packrat of epic proportion.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone My collarbone, in the first grade, on Christmas eve
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person another awesome site
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper...Only for good things. ;)
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone's life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake...I marked this because I have BEEN to the Great Salt Lake. I think you would have to be off your rocker to swim in it. It had flies all over it and smelled horrible.
97. Been involved in a lawsuit...For the house we built but never lived in. Stupid contractor.
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee